In 1985 graduated from the Kazakh Polytechnic Institute named after V.I. Lenin with a specialization in Machinery and Equipment of Oil and Gas Fields.
In 2000 graduated from the Moscow State Agroengineering University named after V.P. Goryachkin with a specialization in Business Economics and Management.
In 2012 graduated from the State Educational Institution of Higher Vocational Education of the Academy of National Economy attached to RF Government, MBA in Management- International Business with a specialization in Master of Business Administration.
- From 1985 to 1992 – Breakdown Mechanic, Engineer, Senior Engineer, Zhetybaineft Field Office, Mangyshlakneft Union.
- From 1992 to 1994 - Rigging-Up Operations Foreman, Mangyshlak Rig Building Office.
- From 1994 to 1995- Deputy Production Services Base Officer, Yuzhneftegas JSC, Kyzylorda.
- From 1995 to 2002 – Deputy Director General, Kumkol-Lukoil JSC.
- From 2002 to 2009 – Deputy Director General, Turgai Petroleum JSC.
- From 2009 to April 2016 - Director General, Turgai Petroleum JSC.
- From April 2016 to July 2017 – President, Karazhanbasmunay JSC.
- From July 2017 to November 2018 – Senior Deputy Director General, Director General Kazgermunai JV LLP.
- From November 2018 to January 2020 – Managing Director for Procurement and Supplies, NC KazMunayGas.
- Since January 16, 2020 - Chairman of the Management Board of Embamunaigas JSC.